Indoor Go Kart Business Idea
Consider starting an indoor go kart business that caters for racers of all ages, male female, corporate clients and even young junior kids. Go kart-ing provides good fun entertainment for groups and challening adreline pumped sessions for serious racers.
Business target market
1. Corporate team building events
2. School team building events
3. Bucks party
4. Kids birthday parties
5. Adult birthday parties
6. Christmas parties
7. Large group events
Indoor Go Kart Startup requirements
1. Rentable space (preferably city outskirts warehouse for cheaper rental cost)
2. Go kart race track designer and builder.
3. Go kart vehicles and parts (Maybe electric karts or petrol karts, depending and your local regulations)
4. Safety equipments and signages
5. Operations team to manage indoor go Kart circuit (Day to day operations)
6. Sales and marketing staff for business promotional activities
7 Simple steps for a Indoor Go Kart Startup
1. Very importantly perform a Cost & Benefit analysis given your local area rental cost, your capital outlay required and your local population demographics. Understand how much is required and based on estimates is this business worth giving it a go in your area. Do not proceed if your rental rates are sky high and your local area does not have sufficient population to make your venture profitable.
2. Find out if there are any safety regulations or licencing requirements which you are required to adhere to in your country or state for running an indoor go kart startup.
3. Secure your funding. Seek out your family, friends, a venture capitalist or even a bank loan for cash if required.
4. Next, buy rent and built all that is required to start your indoor go kart business.
5. Establish strict rules and regulations which your customers must adhere to when on site in your premises. Safety is the top most priority.
6. Build a website and get your sales and marketing out and going, to bring your very first customers in.
7. Get the word out and “bamb” opening time!