Lockdown Singapore Franchising Opportunities
Real-life escape the room is a reality first-person adventure game simulating online room escape flash games. In the game, the player is locked in a room and must exploit his or her surroundings in order to escape. Similar to war game and haunted house, the game requires players to be observant and use critical thinking skills in order to solve the challenges and riddles. Lockdown.sg is an Singapore company that specializes in creating real-life escape the room games with the most number of outlets in Singapore and franchises in Australia. We aim to help people escape from lockdown in their lives and to unlock their mind and potential. Learn to think out of the box by taking part in the latest craze with Singapore’s very own creativity at its best.
Additional Franchise Information
- Slogan: Escape from Lockdown and free your mind
- Year of establishment: 2013
- Capital Investment required: USD $50,000
- Number of employees required: 2 staff at any point in time
- Qualifications required: N.A.
- Types of Training Provided: Mentorship and guidance to run your own Lockdown, with training provided to staff to become qualified game masters.
- Types of Marketing Support provided: Access to our exclusive partnership with World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) and locally with our exclusive partnership with NTUC. Social media support from our Facebook page and a strong branding support that has hosted over 70 Fortune 500 companies for team building events.
- Requirement to make a good franchisee: Commitment and drive to excel, with some background in local marketing and a wide social network.
- What will your company provide to franchisee: Full support given – set up, training, game design, systems and ongoing support.
- Franchise opportunities outside of Singapore: Yes and our Sydney franchise is opening in Sept 2014, with Indonesia franchise in negotiations at this stage
- Contact email for further franchise discussion: email@example.com
Lockdown Singapore Marketing Images